Crew Scheduling: Create Timesheet Configurations
To customize your timesheets and hide specific fields stock (default) or custom fields that you don't want filled out by your crew, you can create configurations for your onboard timesheets then apply them either to all of your assets or just to specific asset types.
Note When timesheets are submitted (and approved if necessary) from onboard, they will automatically generate work periods in the Schedule. Any fields that were hidden by a timesheet configuration will then appear on the work period and can be filled out on shore.
To create a timesheet configuration
- Go to the Setup > Personnel > Timesheets tab.
- Click New Configuration.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the configuration, for example, "General Timesheets Configuration."
- Do one of the following:
- If this configuration is for all your assets, leave the Asset Types field empty.
- If this configuration is for one or more specific asset types, select them from the Asset Type list.
- For each field, select Show or Hide to indicate whether it should be shows or hidden on onboard timesheet.
Note When a schedule custom field is added, it's hidden from onboard timesheets by default. To make it visible on onboard timesheets, you must create at least one timesheet configuration and set it to Show.
- For each field, use the Required/Not Required icon to indicate whether or not it should be required on onboard timesheets. If a field is set to to be required, the crew won't be able to submit the timesheet unless that field is completed.
- Click Save Changes.