Crew Scheduling: Review Pending Logs
Planned crew changes, single (unplanned) crew changes, and timesheets are three different ways of logging crew on and off your assets. By default, all three methods result in logs that must be reviewed by shore before being approved in the schedule and for payroll.
To review pending logs
- Go to the Personnel > Schedule > Crew Changes tab.
- Click the Pending sub-tab to view the pending logs. The number of logs you have pending will be displayed on the label of the sub-tab.
- (Optional) Click Edit on any log to view it in more detail and make any necessary changes.
- (Optional) Use the Notes icon to add notes to a log.
- To deny a log and delete it from Helm CONNECT, click the Deny button.
- To approve one or more logs, do one of the following:
- To approve a specific log, click the Approve button on that log.
- To approve several logs, select the check box for each log you want to approve, then click Approve Selected.
- To select all the displayed logs, click Select All then click Approve Selected.
NoteA crew off log can't be approved or denied until the corresponding crew on has been approved.