Single (unplanned) crew changes are an alternative to planned crew changes that don’t require any prior planning from shore. Unlike planned crew changes, single crew changes can't be submitted for future dates and can only be submitted for one crew member at a time, either crewing them on or off.
Complete a Single Crew Change Onboard
To complete a single crew change onboard
- Go to the Onboard > Personnel > Crew Changes tab.
- Click Single Crew Change.
- Under Type of Crew Change, select either Crew On or Crew Off.
- Under Time and date, enter the time and date for the crew change.
- Under Choose Crew Member, select the crew member this crew change is for.
- Fill out the remaining fields, such as Cost Center, Position Group, Position, and any custom fields.
NoteSome of these fields may already display default values. If that's the case, you can either leave the default value or select a different one.
- (Optional) From the Trip Type list, select a trip type for the crew change.
- (Optional) Use the Note field to add a note to the crew change.
- Click Save. By default, the completed crew change will be submitted for shore approval.