Helm CONNECT Certified Administrator Course - Helm CONNECT Maintenance
The Certified Administrator course for Helm CONNECT Maintenance will turn your administrators into Helm CONNECT experts.
- We provide 4 x 2.5-hour sessions (10 hours total) over the course of one week.
- Sessions start at 7:30 a.m. Pacific time each day.
- You'll be required to complete a test to receive your certification.
- Manage assets
- Build and edit maintenance and inspection checklists
- Manage people
- Understand tasks and unplanned maintenance
- Install Helm CONNECT onboard
- Build reports
- Master crew workflows
- Master shore workflows
Certifications are valid for three years with three renewal options:
- Retake the course
- Challenge the exam
- Attend a Helm Conference training day
NoteCertifications should be renewed within one year of the expiry date.
Are you ready for your Helm CONNECT administrators to become certified? Please download the brochure and contact our Senior Implementation Specialist, Janie Snyders, for more details.