The Certified Administrator course for Helm CONNECT Compliance will turn your administrators into Helm CONNECT experts.
- We provide 4 x 2.5-hour sessions (10 hours total) over the course of one week.
- Sessions start at 7:30 a.m. Pacific time each day.
- You'll be required to complete a test to receive your certification.
- Manage assets
- Build and edit form and audit templates
- Manage the document library
- Understand corrective actions
- Understand tasks
- Manage people
- Install Helm CONNECT onboard
- Build reports
- Master crew workflows
- Master shore workflows
Certifications are valid for three years with three renewal options:
- Retake the course
- Challenge the exam
- Attend a Helm Conference training day
NoteCertifications should be renewed within one year of the expiry date.