Your company can have up to five Helm Analytics users, each of whom must meet the following requirements:
- They must have the Reports > Dashboards permission added to their role.
- They must be added as a user on the Setup > Users > Analytics tab.
NoteIf a user has the Reports > Dashboards permission but hasn’t yet been added to the Setup > Users > Analytics tab, they will see an error message when they go to Reports > Dashboards.
Manage Permissions for Helm Analytics
There are two permissions associated with Helm Analytics:
- Setup > Users > Analytics: This permission controls who can access the Setup > Users > Analytics tab and manage your company’s Helm Analytics users.
- Reports > Dashboards: This permission controls who can access the Reports > Dashboards tab. Users must have this permission added to their role to use Helm Analytics.
NoteUsers don’t need permission for the Reports > Reports > Reports tab or any of the individual data sources to use Helm Analytics.
Add Helm Analytics Users
Users must be added to the Setup > Users > Analytics tab before they can use Helm Analytics. Each user must also have a valid email address in the system and be able to log in to Helm CONNECT.
To add a Helm Analytics User
- On the Setup > Users > Analytics tab, click New User.
- From the User list, select the name of the user you want to add.
- Under Dashboards, select the Maintenance Compliance check box.
NoteAlthough we’re only offering the Maintenance Compliance dashboard at the moment, other dashboards will be coming soon.
- Click Save Changes.