Planned and single-crew changes are similar in many ways, but there are also some key differences.
Planned crew changes
- Are made on the Personnel > Schedule > Crew Changes tab.
- Can crew on or off multiple people.
- Are completed on the Onboard > Personnel > Crew Changes tab.
- When reviewed in Personnel > Schedule > Change Log, will only set its Planned Date to the Planned Date you set in the Crew Change when it was published. Completed Date will be left as ‘Nothing’.
- Can be configured to trigger a form when a planned crew change is completed on the Onboard > Personnel > Crew Changes tab.
Single crew changes
- Are made on the Onboard > Personnel > Crew Changes > Single Crew Change tab.
- Can only crew on or off a single person.
- Are completed automatically.
- When reviewed in the Personnel > Schedule > Change Log, will set the Planned Date and Completed Date immediately:
- Planned Date: Will be set to the date and time you set in the single crew change.
- Completed Date: Will be set to the date and time when the single crew change was saved. For example, if it’s 7:13 p.m. on November 12, 2022 when you click “Save” for a single crew change, the Completed Date will be set to that date and time, even if the date and time you set for the actual crew change is different.
- Can’t be configured to trigger a form.