Please contact your system administrator. They will need to create a new installation file in Helm CONNECT Fleet. Once you receive the new file, uninstall Helm CONNECT and then reinstall it using the new file.
Uninstall from a vessel computer
- From the Windows Start menu (Windows 7 or Windows 10) or the Windows Start screen (Windows 8), search for "Add or remove programs."
- From the list of programs, right-click Helm CONNECT and select Uninstall/Change.
- Follow the steps in the uninstall wizard.
Install Helm CONNECT
Before installing Helm CONNECT, make sure you have a copy of the installer and the unique installation key for this particular installation.
- Run the installer.
- When prompted, enter the installation key and click Apply Key.
- Once the installation is complete, click Open Helm CONNECT.
- Do one of the following:
- If the vessel is using shared sign on, then enter the vessel password and click Login.
- If the vessel is using multi-user sign on, then enter your email and password and click Login.