To reset the vessel's password, please contact your system administrator. They will need to create a new installation file using Helm CONNECT Fleet and provide the new password. Once you receive the new file, uninstall Helm CONNECT and then reinstall it using the new file.
Uninstall from a vessel computer
- From the Windows Start menu (Windows 7 or Windows 10) or the Windows Start screen (Windows 8), search for "Add or remove programs."
- From the list of programs, right-click Helm CONNECT and select Uninstall/Change.
- Follow the steps in the uninstall wizard.
Install Helm CONNECT
Before installing Helm CONNECT, make sure you have a copy of the installer and the unique installation key for this particular installation.
- Run the installer.
- When prompted, enter the installation key and click Apply Key.
- Once the installation is complete, click Open Helm CONNECT.
- Do one of the following:
- If the vessel is using shared sign on, then enter the vessel password and click Login.
- If the vessel is using multi-user sign on, then enter your email and password and click Login.