A few things you can check if you are unable to log in are:
- Make sure you're using the correct web address. If you are unsure, ask your system administrator.
- If you haven't used Helm CONNECT for a while, your account may have been turned off by your system administrator. Please ask them to have your account reactivated and then try to log in.
- If you are unable to log in to the vessel, ask your system administrator to check your vessel in Helm CONNECT Fleet to make sure that it is using a version number that starts with 7.1.3. If the version number does not match, they will need to create a new installation file using Helm CONNECT Fleet and provide it to you. Once you receive the new file, uninstall Helm CONNECT and then reinstall it using that file.
Uninstall from a vessel computer
- From the Windows Start menu (Windows 7 or Windows 10) or the Windows Start screen (Windows 8), search for "Add or remove programs."
- From the list of programs, right-click Helm CONNECT and select Uninstall/Change.
- Follow the steps in the uninstall wizard.
Install Helm CONNECT
Before installing Helm CONNECT, make sure you have a copy of the installer and the unique installation key for this particular installation.
- Run the installer.
- When prompted, enter the installation key and click Apply Key.
- Once the installation is complete, click Open Helm CONNECT.
- Do one of the following:
- If the vessel is using shared sign on, then enter the vessel password and click Login.
- If the vessel is using multi-user sign on, then enter your email and password and click Login.