Depending on your browser settings, this could be a caching issue. Try deleting your browser cache using the following steps:
- In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearBrowserdata
- Select the following:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Cached images and files
For Internet Explorer
- Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history....
- If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible.
- Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select:
- Temporary Internet files or Temporary Internet files and website files
- Cookies or Cookies and website data
If this still doesn’t work then contact customer support.