The Requisitions tab displays all the open requisitions and requested items for your vessels. Use it to request new items for your vessels, as well as to manage the open items.
NoteEach item on the Requisitions tab is related to one of your vessels.
Organize your list
The filters near the top of the Requisitions tab sort the list of displayed items and help you find the specific ones you're looking for.
- You can use two or more filters at the same time.
- The system will remember your most recent filter settings until you change them or clear them.
- From the Maintenance, select Requisitions. , under
- Click the Requisitions tab.
- Click New Request.
- Enter the requisition details:
- Near the top of the tab, enter a description for the requisition.
- Use the Vessel field to indicate which vessel the requested items are for.
- (Optional) Use the Who field to indicate who entered the requisition into the system or who the requested items are for.
- (Optional) Use the Space field to indicate which space the requested items are for.
- Set a priority for the requisition. Yellow is the lowest priority and red is the highest.
NoteThe priority you set for the requisition will also apply to all the items in the requisition.
- To add a new line item, do the following:
- Click Add Line Item.
- Use the Qty field to indicate how many items you need.
- (Optional) Select a part from the Part list. This list is based on the parts list built and managed in Parts.
If the part you want isn't in the list, click the Add a new part icon, complete the details about the new part, then click Add to add it to both the requisition and the parts list.
NotesThis feature is only available in the shore version of Requisitions.
- (Optional) Select a component from the Component list. This list is based on the selected vessel's components.
- (Optional) Use the Edit notes and Edit attachments icons to add a note or a photo of the item. The vessel will be able to see and respond to any notes or photos you add.
- (Optional) To delete a line item, click the small red X icon to the right of it.
- (Optional) For items you order frequently, you have the option of using a template. To apply an existing template to the requisition you're working on, do the following:
- From the Requisition Template list, select a template.
- Click Apply Template then click Apply again in the confirmation message.
Important NoteIf you apply a template, its contents will replace any information you've already entered into the requisition, including line items.
- Review the contents applied by the template, then enter any missing information, such as the quantities you want of each item.
NoteAfter applying a template, you can make changes to the requisition, such as adding or deleting line items or changing the priority. Your changes will only affect the requisition you're working on; they won't be saved to the template.
- To save your work, click Save.