Asset certifications can be renewed from the Tracking tab. Subscribe to email notifications to be notified when asset certifications are coming due
The Tracking tab lists all the certifications held by your vessels, including when each item is due and whether it's missing any documentation.
- From the Assets. , under Management, select
- Click the Tracking tab.
- From the list, select a certification.
TipTo quickly find what you're looking for, use the filters at the top of the tab to narrow the list.
- In the Update Certification window, click Renew.
- Use the Details tab to:
- Enter an optional reference number.
- Update the obtained and expiry dates.
- Attach any required files.
- (Optional) Use the Notes tab to add notes to the certification.
- (Optional) Use the Documents tab to attach additional files or delete them from the certification.
NoteYou can attach multiple files to a certification. However, if the certification requires a document, you won't be able to delete any files once you've attached them.
- To save your changes and update the certification, click Save.