You can create a new task on the Details tab in Overview.
- Click New Task.
- Add the following details:
- Complete the Description field.
- Select a Severity level. Yellow is the least severe and red is the most severe.
- (Optional) In the Tags field, add an existing tag or create a new one.
- From the Created by list, select your name.
- From the Show in list, select which space in Logs (Engine Log, Mate's Desk, or Wheelhouse) will see this item in their To Do list.
- From the Vessel list, select which vessel this item is for.
- (Optional) From the Component list, select which component this item relates to.
- (Optional) From the Location list, select the location where this item should be completed.
- In the Plan section, from the Assign to list, select whether the item should be finished on Shore, on the Vessel, or during the next Dry Dock.
NoteIf you select Vessel or Dry Dock from the Assign to list, the status of the item will immediately change to Planned. If you select Shore, you must also set a due date and choose either an assignee or a vendor before the status will change to Planned.
- (Optional) To add a note, click Notes.
- (Optional) To attach a file, click Attachments.
- Click Create Task to create the task.