You can now open files attached to requisitions or form templates without encountering an error.
The dates and times for custom fields in your invoice line item descriptions are now displayed in the correct time zone and in the format specified in the rules on your contracts or tariffs.
The 'Is Not' condition for contracts, tariffs, or payroll rules now works as expected. The rule will now pass automatically when the property to the left of the "Is Not" operator is an empty field.
- On the Onboard > Personnel > Timesheets tab, if you delete one person from a crew change that contains multiple people, the other members of the crew change will now be visible on the History tab as well as in pending approvals on the Personnel > Schedule > Crew Changes tab.
- On the Onboard > Personnel > Crew tab, anyone currently crewed on an asset is now correctly displayed as onboard that asset, regardless of the time of day.
- We also made the following changes to the Onboard > Personnel > Timesheets tab:
- If you edit or remove the end date from an individual timesheet entry, your changes will now be saved correctly.
- When you select a date in the Date field, you'll now see all end times that match the selected date.
- You can now hover your cursor anywhere in the Start Time or End Time columns to see all available start or end times, regardless of the date selected in the Date field.
- For shore users (not available on asset installations), the existing Asset filter on the Onboard > Personnel > Crew tab now works as follows:
- When you select an asset from the filter, the Crew tab now shows everyone currently crewed on the selected asset.
- When you clear the filter, the Crew tab shows everyone, regardless of whether or not they are currently crewed on any asset.
- For asset installations (not available on shore), a new filter on the Onboard > Personnel > Crew tab now provides three options for displaying crew:
- All: Displays everyone, regardless of whether or not they are currently crewed on the asset.
- Onboard: Displays everyone currently crewed on the asset.
- Off board: Displays everyone not currently crewed on the asset, including those crewed on other assets.