The Closed Items - Fleet Performance page provides a top-level view of closed items across your fleet.
- Performance is measured as the percentage of items that were closed on time.
- An item is considered closed if it has a Finished Date or its equivalent. Keep in mind that some work types use different terms for Finished Date:
- Finished Date: Tasks and Corrective Actions
- Filled Date: Forms
- Inspected Date: Inspections and Maintenance
- Closed Date: Audits
- All closed items without a due date are considered to be closed on time.
- Permanently set filters:
- Date range is the current year.
- All items are closed.
- Status is Closed or Finished.
- Omitted items are excluded.
- Asset Name field is not blank.
The slicers help you filter and sort the data on the page so you see only what you need.
- Press Ctrl and click to select multiple items in a list.
- If no items are selected from a particular list, data will be displayed for all the items in that list.
- Based on the Finished Date field, or its equivalent, from Helm CONNECT.
- Can be anything within the current year.
- Enter the start and end of the desired date range either by selecting dates from the calendar or by typing them in.
- Based on the Finished Date field or its equivalent from Helm CONNECT.
- Can filter the data on the page by specific months in specific years.
- Only includes months for the current year that have closed items.
- Only includes divisions and assets with closed items. If a division or asset doesn't have any closed items, it won't appear in the list.
- When a division is selected, all assets in that division are selected.
Includes the following work types from Helm CONNECT:
- Corrective Actions
- Based on the Component Name field from Helm CONNECT.
- Can only filter items with an attached component. If an item doesn't have an attached component, the option will be blank.
Component Critical System
- Based on the Component Critical System field from Helm CONNECT.
- Can only filter items with an attached component. If an item has an attached component both Yes and No options will be available; if it doesn't have an attached component only the No option will be available.
- Click this button to clear all applied filters.
- Enter decimal values between 0.0 and 0.99 in increments of 0.01.
- Threshold is compared against all KPI cards.
The KPI cards summarize the performance on the page. They can be filtered by the slicers.
- One KPI card for each of these work types: Audits, Corrective Actions, Forms, Inspections, Maintenance, and Tasks. Icons are consistent with the work type icons in Helm CONNECT.
- Cards display the percentage of completed items that were completed on time.
- Formula: (Total Items Completed On Time) / (Total Completed Items).
- The conditional formatting (font color) is based on a comparison to the input value of the Threshold filter:
- Red font: Percentage of items completed on time is below the threshold.
- Green font: Percentage of items completed on time is at or above the threshold.
- The smaller number in brackets below the main metric is the deviation from the threshold.
- The metric on a card will be blank if there is no data for that particular work type.
NoteTo export data to a CSV file:
- Hover over the visualization and click the “…” button that appears.
- From the drop-down menu, select Export data.
- Illustrates which assets in the fleet are under performing.
- Assets in the bottom left corner need to be addressed.
- Y-axis: Percentage of items completed on time.
- X-axis: Total completed items.
- Dotted line: Average percentage of items completed on time.
- The asset data point colors are based on the input value of the Threshold slicer.
- Red: Percentage of items completed on time is below the threshold.
- Green: Percentage of items completed on time is above the threshold.
- Hover over a data point to display a tool tip showing the percentage of items completed on time and the total number of completed items for that asset.
- Click a data point to filter the dashboard to show data for just that asset.
- Right click an asset data point and select Drill through > Item Details to view all closed items and their details for the selected asset.
% Closed on Time
- Illustrates how fleet performance is trending month over month and against the previous year.
- Unless filtered, this visual shows the total percentage of items closed on time across all work types. For example, if two items were closed on time and one item was overdue on a specific date, the percentage of items closed on time for that day would be 66 percent.
- Dark Blue: Percentage of items closed on time this year.
- Light Blue: Percentage of items closed on time last year.
- Dotted line: Percentage of items closed on time threshold.
- Hover over a data point to display a tool tip showing the percentage of items closed on time for this year and/or last year for that specific month.
- Click a data point to filter the dashboard to show data for just that month.
- Right click a data point and select Drill through > Item Details to view all closed items and their details for the selected month.
Items by Work Type
- Illustrates the categories in which most items are being closed.
- Displays the percentage breakdown of closed items per work type.
- Hover over an item to display a tool tip showing the total number of closed items for that work type and the percentage it makes up of the total.
- Click an an item in the doughnut chart or legend to filter the dashboard to show data for just that work type.
- Right click an item type and select Drill through > Item Details to view all closed items and their details for the selected item type.
- There's no label for this visualization; it's in the bottom right corner of the dashboard.
- Displays the total number of closed items.