The Open - Items Fleet Performance page provides a top-level view of open items across your fleet.
- Performance is measured as the percentage of items that are on time (not overdue).
- An item is considered open if it has no Finished Date or its equivalent. Keep in mind that some work types use different terms for Finished Date:
- Finished Date: Tasks and Corrective Actions
- Filled Date: Forms
- Inspected Date: Inspections and Maintenance
- Closed Date: Audits
- All open items without a due date are considered to be on time.
- Dashboard is currently set to display open items from all time.
- Permanently set filters:
- Status is Open, Plan Actions (audits only), or Verify Actions (audits only).
- Forms, Maintenance Checklists, and Inspections are excluded from this tab, since Helm CONNECT currently only reports on completed items from these data sources.
- Asset Name field is not blank.
The slicers help you filter and sort the data on the page so you see only what you need.
- Press Ctrl and click to select multiple items in a list.
- If no items are selected from a particular list, data will be displayed for all the items in that list.
Based on the Due Date field from Helm CONNECT.
Enter the start and end of your desired date range either by selecting dates from the calendar or by typing them in.
Based on the Due Date field from Helm CONNECT.
Provides a quick snapshot of data for specific months in specific years.
Only includes months that have open items.
Includes only divisions and assets with open items. If a division or asset doesn't have any open items, it won't appear in the list.
When a division is selected, all assets in that division are selected.
Includes the following work types from Helm CONNECT:
Based on the Component Name field from Helm CONNECT.
Can only filter items with an attached component. If an item doesn't have an attached component, the option will be blank.
Component Critical System
Based on the Component Critical System field from Helm CONNECT.
Can only filter items with an attached component. If an item has an attached component both Yes and No options will be available; if it doesn't have an attached component only the No option will be available.
Click Yes to filter for items that have a due date.
Click No to filter for items that don't have a due date.
Enter decimal values between 0.0 and 0.99 in increments of 0.01.
Threshold is compared against all KPI cards.
- Click this button to clear all applied filters.
The KPI cards summarize the performance on the page. They can be filtered by the slicers.
- One KPI card for each of these work types: Audits, Corrective Actions, and Tasks. Icons are consistent with the work type icons in Helm CONNECT.
- Cards display the percentage of open items that are on time (not over due).
- Formula: (Total Open Items On Time) / (Total Open Items).
- The conditional formatting (font color) is based on a comparison to the input value of the Threshold filter:
- Red: Percentage of items open and on time is below the threshold.
- Green: Percentage of items open and on time is at or above the threshold.
- The smaller number in brackets below the main metric is the deviation from the threshold.
- The metric on a card will be blank if there is no data for that particular work type.
NoteTo export data to a CSV file:
- Hover over the visualization and click the “…” button that appears.
- From the drop-down menu, select Export data.
Open Items by Asset
Illustrates which assets have open items that are either on time or overdue.
Y-axis: Asset name.
X-axis: Total open items.
Orange: Due in < 7 Days
Yellow: Due in 7-30 Days
Green: Due in >30 Days
Hover over an asset data bar to display a tool tip showing the the status as well as the total number of open items in that status.
Click an asset name on the y-axis to filter the entire dashboard to show data for just that asset.
Click an individual color on a single data bar to filter the entire dashboard to show data just for that status and asset.
Right click an individual color on a single data bar and select Drill through > Item Details to view all open items and their details for the selected status and asset.
Open Items by Due Date (Month)
- Illustrates how many items from past months/years are still open and how many items in future months are coming due.
- Displayed months/years include ones with items that are still open.
- If an open item doesn't have a due date, it will appear in the No Due Date column and will always be categorized with a status of “Due in >30 Days”.
- Status breakdown:
- Red: Overdue
- Orange: Due in < 7 Days
- Yellow: Due in 7-30 Days
- Green: Due in >30 Days
- Click the Year-Month name on the x-axis to filter the entire dashboard to show data just for that Year-Month.
- Click an individual color on a single data bar to filter the entire dashboard to show data just for that status and Year-Month.
- Hover over a data bar to display a tooltip showing the total count of open items of each status.
- Right click an individual color on a single data bar and select Drill through > Item Details to view all open items and their details for the selected status and Year-Month.
Items by Work Type
- Illustrates the number of open items by category.
- Displays percentage breakdown of open items per work type.
- Hover over an item in the doughnut chart to display a tool tip showing the total open items and the percentage of the total open items that belongs to each work type.
- Click an item in the doughnut chart or legend to filter the entire dashboard to show data for just that work type.
- Right click an individual color on a single data bar and select Drill through > Item Details to view all open items and their details for the selected work type.
Total Open Items
- There's no label for this visual; it's in the bottom right corner of the dashboard.
- Displays the total number of open items.