Payroll groups allow you to define different sets of crew members to which different payroll rules will apply, including different pay periods. They also enable you to create separate reports that filter crew members based on their payroll group.
Note Each crew member can belong to only one payroll group at a time.
To create a payroll group
- On the Setup > Payroll > Payroll Groups tab, click New Payroll Group.
- Enter a name for the payroll group.
- Click Save Changes.
To apply a payroll group to a crew member
- On the Management > People > People tab, click on a crew member.
- Click the Details sub tab then click Edit.
- In the Personnel section, from the Payroll Group list, select a payroll group for the crew member.
- Click Save.