Position groups provide visual cues when scheduling assets. Group all positions within a given group (for example, "Wheelhouse") to organize crew changes and the schedule, and to create payroll rules that apply to the entire group.
To create a position group
- Go to the Setup > Users > Position Groups tab.
- Click New Position Group.
- In the Name field, enter a name for the position group, for example, "Wheelhouse".
- (Optional) Click Position and select one or more positions from the list.
NoteThis step is optional here because you can also add positions while doing the following:
- Creating manning templates
- Completing crew changes
- Click Save Changes.