You can customize the settings for your work-rest types and the Non-Compliant filter.
To customize your work-rest types or the Non-Compliant filter
- On the Personnel > Schedule > Work Rest tab, click the Settings button to display the Settings window.
- From the menu bar on the left, click General.
- (Optional) Make any of the following changes to the Non-Compliant filter:
- Description: This is the label for the filter. You can change the default description from Non-Compliant to a term that better suits your company.
- Format: You can change the format of the shortcut letter in non-compliant cells in the grid (bold, italicized, or underlined.)
- Color: You can change the color of non-compliant cells in the grid.
- (Optional) Make any of the following changes to your work-rest types:
- Sort order: You can click and drag the work-rest types in the list to change the order in which they appear in the legend above the grid.
- Enabled: You can toggle the Enabled checkbox on or off to show or hide a particular work type in the legend above the grid.
- Description: These are the labels that display in the header above the grid. You can change the default descriptions from Working, Resting, On Watch, and Traveling to terms that better suit your company.
- Rest: The Rest checkbox indicates which one of your work types represents rest for your crew; one work-rest type must always be set to rest. Once this setting has been saved, it can't be changed.
- Tooltip: You can change the wording in the tooltip that appears if you hover over a work-rest type in the legend above the grid.
- Shortcut: You can change which letter represents each work type on the grid. When you select one or more cells in the grid, you can also press that letter on your keyboard to apply the work type to your selection.
- Format: You can change the format of the shortcut letter (bold, italicized, or underlined.)
- Color: You can change the colors that represent each work-rest type in the grid.
- (Optional) To add a new work type, click ADD.
NoteYou can add new work types or archive existing ones as long as you don't have more than four in total.
- Click SAVE.