Logging an event or activity in Logbook is simple with your choice of two "Log a new entry" buttons: one in the header and one in the logbook itself.
To log an event or activity
- On the Onboard > Logs > Logbook tab, click one of the Log a new entry buttons to display the "Log a new entry" window.
- Click in the Entry Type field to see a list of the events and activities for your vessel then select the one you want to log. The fields in the "Log a new entry" window may change, depending on whether you select an event or an activity.
- Complete the necessary fields.
- (Optional) Select the Log Another check box if you want the "Log a new entry" window to stay open so you can log another entry immediately after this one.
- Depending on the type of entry you're logging, click either Log Event or Log Activity.