If you can't log in to Helm CONNECT, you may need to reset your password.
To reset your password
- From the Sign In screen, click Need Help?
to display more options.
- Enter your email address, then click Reset Password. You should receive an email with a password reset link within a few minutes.
- In the email, click Reset Password here to display the Reset Password screen.
- Enter your password, then enter it again to confirm it.
Click Reset Password.
- When you click Reset Password, the system will attempt to log you into the shore version of Helm CONNECT. You'll see an error message if you don't have permission to log in to shore.
- Please be patient before trying to log into an asset installation; your new password won't be valid on any asset installations until they receive the next data transfer from shore.