Logbook: Perform a Single Crew Change
You can log a crew member on or off right from Logbook.
To perform a single crew change
- On the Onboard > Logs > Logbook tab, click Single Crew Change to display the "Crew Change" window.
- Under Type of Crew Change, select either Crew On or Crew Off.
- Complete the Time and date fields.
- Click in the Choose Crew Member field, then select the person who is crewing on or off.
- Complete any other necessary fields.
- Click Save.
Tip Use the Current Crew widget to see the names and positions of up to ten crew members currently on your asset. If you have permission to the Details sub-tab on the Onboard > Personnel > Crew tab, clicking a name in the widget will open that person's profile on the Details sub-tab.