Logbook: Create a PDF Report
You can create a PDF report of logbook items for a selected 24-hour period, including the crew who were onboard on that date.
To create a PDF report
- On the Onboard > Logs > Logbook tab, use the calendar controls to find the 24-hour period you want to report on.
- (Optional) Use the Show Logs or Show All buttons to change the type of information shown in your logbook:
- Show Logs: Show just event and activity logs.
- Show All: Also show completed items, including forms, checklists, tasks, corrective actions, component activate/deactivate records, and crew on/off records.
- In the header, click the Print icon. The items currently displayed in your logbook will be saved as a PDF report.
Note If the PDF report's default layout doesn't meet your needs, please reach out to your account manager to discuss options for customizing the report.