Logbook: Export to a CSV File
You can export the items currently displayed in Logbook to a CSV file.
To export to a CSV file
- On the Onboard > Logs > Logbook tab, use the calendar controls to find the 24-hour period that you want to export.
- (Optional) Use the Show Logs or Show All buttons to change the type of information shown in your logbook:
- Show Logs: Show just event and activity logs.
- Show All: Show completed items as well, including forms, checklists, tasks, corrective actions, component activate/deactivate records, and crew on/off records
- In the header, click the Export to CSV icon. The items currently displayed in your logbook will be exported to a CSV file.