If you log an event by mistake and accidentally trigger an event-based form, you must delete the event from history before discarding the form from your To Do list in Onboard > Logs. If you discard the form without first deleting the event the form will continue appearing in your To Do list.
To delete the event and discard the form
- From the appropriate space in Onboard > Logs, open the form that was accidentally triggered.
- Click in the Event field to open the related event on the History tab.
- Click Edit.
- Click Delete.
- In the appropriate space in Onboard > Logs, open the form again.
- Click Discard then click Discard again in the confirmation message to remove this instance of the form from the To Do list .
- Repeat steps 5 and 6 as many times as necessary to remove other instances of the form from the To Do list.
NoteIf the form doesn’t immediately disappear from the To Do list, click the Refresh icon to manually refresh your screen.