Here’s what each of the columns on the Setup > Fleet > Fleet Installations tab is for:
- Description: The name of the installation. This is often used to describe where the computer is located on the asset, such as “Wheelhouse or “Engine Room.” It’s not visible to anyone logged into the installation unless the “‘Display Description on Installation” check box was selected while creating or editing the installation, in which case, it will be visible to anyone logged into the installation beside the user or asset’s name.
NoteIf you selected the “Multi User Sign On” check box while creating the fleet entry, the user’s name will be displayed on the asset installation. If you didn’t select it, then the asset’s name will be displayed on the asset installation instead.
- Asset: The asset the installation is for.
- Fleet Number: The number automatically assigned to the installation. This number goes up by one each time you create a new installation.
- Version: The version of Helm CONNECT the installation is currently running.
NoteA warning icon shaped like a yellow triangle will display to the right of the version number on any installations that aren’t running the latest version of Helm CONNECT.
- Last Contacted: The date and time the installation last successfully contacted the shore server. This does not necessarily mean that data was synced at this time.
- Last Sent Data: The date and time the shore server last sent data to the installation.
- Last Received Data: The date and time the shore server last received data from the installation.
- Computer Name: The name of the computer on the asset on which Helm CONNECT was installed.
- Status: The current status of the installation:
- Ready for Installation: The installation key was created on shore but hasn’t been used yet. You still need to copy the key and use it to install Helm CONNECT on the asset computer.
- Installing: The installation key has been used and the installation is in progress. If the asset computer is connected to the internet when the installation is complete, the status will change to “Running.” If the computer isn’t connected to the internet when the installation is complete, the status will remain “Installing” until the next status change.
- Running: The installation is in a normal, running state.
- Update Pending: The installation is running an older version of Helm CONNECT and needs to be updated.
- Limited Data Transfer: The installation has encountered a network issue and will wait for a longer period of time before trying to sync again. This refers to the installation’s ability to send data, such as completed checklists, not attached files.
- Limited File Transfer: The installation has encountered a network issue and will wait for a longer period of time before trying to sync again. This refers to the installation’s ability to send attached files, not data.
- Uninstalled: Helm CONNECT was uninstalled from the asset computer while it was connected to the internet. If the computer wasn’t connected to the internet when it was uninstalled, the status will stay at the last status it was set to, for example, “Running.”
- Pending Data Reset: The Rebuild Database button was clicked for this installation. This will delete the installation’s database and rebuild it from data on the shore server.
CautionDon't use the Rebuild Database feature unless advised to do so by the Support team.