In Logs, use your To Do list to finish a task.
To finish a task
- Use the filters to search for the task you want to finish.
- Select the task to open the Update Task window.
- (Optional) To add a note, click Notes.
- (Optional) To attach a file, click Attachments.
- (Optional) To link a document to this task, click More, then click Linked Documents. For more information, see this article.
- Click Finish to display additional fields:
- Make sure the displayed date and time are correct.
- From the Who was this resolved by? list, select your name.
- (Optional) Enter a comment to explain how you resolved the task.
- Click Finish Task to finish the task and move it to the History tab.