In Onboard > Logs, use your To Do list to finish a checklist.
To finish a checklist
- Go to Onboard > Logs and click the tab for your work space.
- From the To Do list, select the checklist you want to finish.
- Select your name from the Inspected By list.
- (Optional) From the Assignee list, select a name. This person will receive an email notification about this item.
- (Optional) To add a scheduled date to this checklist, click the Scheduled field. If you're not completing the checklist right now, click Finish Later.
- Make sure the date and time displayed in the Inspected fields are correct.
- (Optional) In the Tags field, add an existing tag or create a new one.
- Complete each item in the checklist.
- To stop working on the checklist and return to it later, click Finish Later.
- To discard this copy of the checklist, click Discard.
- If you fail a checklist item, you'll be prompted to create a new task. See Logs - Log a new Task
- (Optional) To print, click Print.
- (Optional) To add a note, click Notes.
- (Optional) To attach a file, click Attachments.
- (Optional) To view any linked documents, click Linked Documents.
- Click Finish Now, then click Finish Now again in the confirmation message.
Note Checklists with schedules based on effective date allow you to select a time period, which is handy for an overdue checklist. You can also select "No period," which completes an extra copy of the checklist without affecting the due date.
If you finish a checklist and select a period that is not the oldest, you'll be prompted to omit previous uncompleted checklists. See Manage your overdue checklists and forms.