In Helm CONNECT Maintenance, you will use templates to create the inspections, surveys, and maintenance routines you want your crew to complete regularly. Think of templates as master copies of these activities. You will build templates in Setup > Templates, then publish them for your crew. If you publish changes to a template, your crew will see the changes the next time they open a new copy of the item.
The articles below will show you how to build templates for inspections, surveys, and maintenance routines and publish them to your vessels.
NoteBefore you start building your templates, you must first add your assets and set up your component trees.
- Asset Components
- Build templates for inspections or surveys
- Build templates for maintenance routines
- Add external numbers to your maintenance and compliance items
- Propagate readings from a component to its sub components
- Grouped components
- Duplicate maintenance templates to streamline implementation
- Initialize running hours and set due hours
- Initialize cumulative reading values and set due values
- Manage your templates
- Template categories and items