Forms – Complete a Form from the Library
The Library tab in Onboard > Forms lists all the forms you have permission to use.
To complete a form
- From the Onboard menu, select Forms.
- Click the Library tab.
- From the Library list, select the form you want to use.
- Enter the details:
- Select your name from the Filled By field.
- Make sure the date and time displayed in the Filled fields are correct.
- Complete each item in the form.
- (Optional) To print, click Print.
- (Optional) To add a note, click Notes.
- (Optional) To attach a file, click Attachments.
- Do one of the following:
- To stop working on the form and return to it later, click Finish Later. When you're ready to continue working on it, select it from the In Progress list on the Library tab.
- To omit the form, click Omit. Complete the fields in the Omit this form? confirmation message, then click Omit again.
Note Only forms with schedules based on the effective date, not on the last completed date, can be omitted.
- To discard this copy of the form, click Discard.
- To finish the form, click Finish Now then click Finish Now again in the confirmation message.
Note Forms with schedules based on effective date allow you to select a period for the form, which is handy for an overdue item, or complete the form with no period, which basically completes an extra copy of the form without affecting the due date.