If you subscribe to Helm CONNECT Compliance, your crews can look up the completed audits for their assets from the Onboard > Overview > Audit History tab. This can be useful if an auditor asks crew on an asset to produce a report of any audits performed on that asset.
From this tab, they can select the audit they want to view, and do the following:
- View general information about the audit, such as type, auditor, and date.
- View the findings and audit report information. This information is read-only and can't be edited.
- Print a copy of the audit report (no watermark will appear when printing from an asset installation).
More about this feature
There are slight differences between the Audit History tab you'll see from a local installation and the one you'll see from shore:
- From a local installation: You can only view the audits for your asset, and the Asset Division and Asset filters aren't available.
- From shore: You can view the audits for any asset in your division, and all the filters on the filter bar are available.
How to view a completed audit onboard
To view a completed audit
- From the Onboard menu, select Overview.
- Click the Audit History tab to display a list of the completed internal and external audits for the asset.
- In the list view, click the audit you want to view; this will display the audit details on two sub tabs: Findings and Audit Report.
How to manage permissions for the Audit History tab
To access the Audit History tab from Onboard > Overview, a role (user or asset) must include the following permission: