You can schedule forms to show in the Onboard > Logs To Do list when they're due.
To complete a form
- Go to Onboard > Logs and click the tab where you work.
- From the list, select the form you want to finish.
- Select your name from the Filled By field.
- Make sure the date and time displayed in the Filled fields are correct.
- Complete each item in the form.
- To stop working on the form and return to it later, click Finish Later. When you're ready to continue working on it, select it from the In Progress list on the Library tab.
- To discard this copy of the form, click Discard.
- (Optional) To print, click Print.
- (Optional) To add a note, click Notes.
- (Optional) To attach a file, click Attachments.
- (Optional) To view any linked documents, click Linked Documents.
- Click Finish Now then click Finish Now again in the confirmation message.
Note Forms with schedules based on effective date allow you to select a time period, which is handy for an overdue form. You can also select "No period," which completes an extra copy of the form without affecting the due date.
Note If you finish a form and select a period that is not the oldest, you'll be prompted to omit previous uncompleted forms. See Manage your overdue checklists and forms.