On shore, the Library tab in Compliance > Forms displays all the shore only forms that a logged in user has permission to use. Any shore only forms that are currently in progress or awaiting approval will appear on the Submitted tab.
To complete a form
- From the Compliance menu, select Forms.
- Click the Library tab.
- From the list, select the form you want to use.
- Enter the details:
- Select your name from the Filled By field.
- Make sure the date and time displayed in the Filled fields are correct.
- Complete each item in the form.
- (Optional) To print, click Print.
- (Optional) To add a note, click Notes.
- (Optional) To attach a file, click Attachments.
- Do one of the following:
- To stop working on the form and return to it later, click Finish Later. When you're ready to continue working on it, select it from the In Progress list on the Library tab.
- To omit the form, click Omit. Complete the fields in the Omit this form? confirmation message, then click Omit again.
Note Only forms with schedules based on the effective date, not on the last completed date, can be omitted.
- To discard this copy of the form, click Discard.
- To finish the form, click Finish Now, then click Finish Now again in the confirmation window.
Note Forms with schedules based on effective date allow you to select a period for the form, which is handy for an overdue item, or complete the form with no period, which basically completes an extra copy of the form without affecting the due date.