Audits – Plan Corrective Actions
Once you've recorded the results of an audit in Helm CONNECT, you must add a corrective action for each non-conforming finding then publish them so your crew and shore teams can begin working on them.
To plan corrective actions
- From the Compliance menu, select Audits.
- Click the Audits tab.
- Select an audit from the list.
TipUse the filters at the top of the tab to help you quickly find the items you're looking for.
- On the Findings sub tab, below one of the findings, click Add Corrective Action, then enter the details about the corrective action, including any notes or attachments.
- In the Add Corrective Action window, do one of the following:
- To create the corrective action but not yet publish it, click Create Corrective Action.
- To publish the corrective action so your teams can start working on it, click Publish.
- Repeat the steps above to add at least one corrective action for each non-conforming finding.
- Do one of the following:
- To publish all the unpublished corrective actions in the audit, click Publish Corrective Actions. If you already published all the corrective actions from the Add Corrective Actions window, this step isn't necessary.
- To stop working on the audit and return to it later, click Finish Later. Your work will be saved.