If you scheduled an internal audit and selected an audit template, you can complete the audit and record your findings right in Helm CONNECT.
- From the Compliance, select Audits. , under
- Click the Audits tab.
- Select an audit from the list.
TipUse the filters at the top of the tab to help you quickly find the items you're looking for.
- Select your name from the Auditor list.
- Select the date from the Recorded list.
- On the Checklist sub tab, select a response for each item in the audit checklist.
NoteIf you select the Non-conforming response, you will be required to enter the details about your finding in the Record Non-conformity window.
- (Optional) To add an observation about any item in the checklist, click Add Observation below the item, then enter the details about your finding, including any notes or attachments.
- (Optional) After you've completed all the items in the checklist, you can add additional findings on the Findings sub tab. Simply click Add Finding then enter the details about your finding, including any notes or attachments.
- (Optional) To add a note, click Notes.
- (Optional) To attach a file, click Attachments.
- Do one of the following:
- To complete the audit, click Complete Audit then click Complete Audit again in the confirmation message. The audit will move to the Plan Corrective Actions stage.
- To stop working on the audit and return to it later, click Finish Later. Your work will be saved.
- To discard the audit, click Discard. The audit will be discarded and removed from the list of audits.