Audits – Complete Corrective Actions
The Corrective Actions tab in Compliance > Corrective Actions displays all your open corrective actions. Use it to plan and manage your corrective actions, verify they've been completed correctly, and approve them. Once a corrective action has been approved, it moves from the Corrective Actions tab to the History tab.
Before an audit can be closed, all of its corrective actions must be completed, then approved. Email notifications are sent at each stage of the corrective action. Corrective actions assigned to the asset will appear in Onboard > Logs for the crew to complete, and corrective actions assigned to shore can be completed from Maintenance > Overview > Advanced Search, Compliance > Audits, or Compliance > Corrective Actions.
To finish a corrective action
- From the Compliance menu, select Corrective Actions.
- Click the Corrective Actions.
- In the list, select the corrective action you want to complete.
- Fill out the required information, then click Finish to display additional fields:
- Make sure the displayed date and time are correct.
- From the Who was this resolved by? list, select your name.
- (Optional) Enter a comment to explain how you resolved the corrective action.
- Click Finish Corrective Action to finish the corrective action and move it to the Compliance > Corrective Actions > Corrective Actions tab for approval.