Corrective actions need to be verified and approved before they are considered finished and moved to history. All corrective actions related to an audit need to be completed and approved before the audit is closed.
To approve a corrective action
- From the Compliance menu, select Corrective Actions.
- Click the Corrective Actions tab.
- In the list, select the corrective action item you want to verify and approve.
- Click Approve Corrective Action.
- In the Approve Corrective Action window:
- Make sure the displayed date and time are correct.
- From the Who was this resolved by? list, select your name.
- In the How was this approved? field, enter a comment to explain how you verified the corrective action was completed.
- Click Approve Corrective Action to approve the item and move it to history.