Approve or decline forms that are displayed on the Compliance > Forms > Submitted tab.
To approve or decline a form
- From the Compliance menu, select Forms.
- Click the Submitted tab.
- From the list, select the form you want to review. Notice you can't change any items that have already been completed.
- Complete any items in the shore approval section.
- If this form requires you to add a corrective action before you can approve it, click the Add Corrective Action button that will be visible near the top right of the tab.
Note The system will not publish a corrective action until you approve the form.
- Do one of the following:
- To approve the form, click Approve.
- To decline the form and send it directly to history, click Decline then complete the fields in the Decline this form? window and click Save.
- To decline the form and send it back a step, click Decline, select the Send back to previous step check box in the confirmation message, then click Decline again.