Helm CONNECT can also track the individual certifications held by each asset. These are extra certifications that an asset might have that are not linked specifically to an asset type.
Individual certifications differ from the certifications listed in a template in the following ways:
- Individual certifications only apply to a single asset.
- Individual certifications aren't linked to an asset type.
Add individual certifications
Add individual certifications for assets by clicking Manage Certifications on the Assets tab in Assets.
Assign responsible parties
Any responsible parties who can log in to Helm CONNECT, and who have a valid email address in the system, will receive email notifications when the following activities occur:
- If the certification is updated when it's overdue.
- If the certification is updated when it's due in 90 days or less.
- When the certification reaches each of its lead time milestones. See Set lead times.
Set lead times
If an individual certification has at least one responsible party, you can also set lead times for that certification. We've provided options to set the lead times for 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days as well as a custom field where you can enter a unique milestone.