Corrective actions assigned to an asset will appear in Onboard > Logs for the crew to complete. Corrective actions assigned to shore can be completed from the Compliance > Corrective Actions > Corrective Actions tab, from the Findings sub tab in the audit they're related to, and from the Maintenance > Overview > Advanced Search tab.
To complete a corrective action
- Locate and open the corrective action you want to complete.
- Fill out the required information, then click Finish.
- In the Finish Corrective Action window:
- Make sure the displayed date and time are correct.
- From the Who was this resolved by? list, select your name.
- (Optional) Enter a comment to explain how you resolved the corrective action.
- Click Finish Corrective Action to finish the item and move it to the Verification state.