While troubleshooting an issue with you, the Support team may ask you to send a video recording of the issue you’re experiencing with Helm CONNECT. The steps below explain how to record and send us a link to your video.
To record and send a video link to the Support team
- In your support ticket email, click the link to the right of Click here to record your screen to open a new Helm Operations tab containing the video recording window.
- Select one of the following options:
- With audio: Select this option to include audio with your recording. Your browser may prompt you to confirm that you want to allow audio recording.
- Without audio: Select this option if you don’t want to include audio with your recording.
- Click Record.
- Select the tab, window, or screen you want to share, then click Share. We suggest you select the tab where you currently have Helm CONNECT open.
- You’ll hear some beeps counting you down to the start of the recording. Once they finish, perform the steps you want us to see in Helm CONNECT.
NoteYour video can be up to five minutes in length.
- Click Stop sharing to end your recording.
- On the Helm Operations tab, click SUBMIT to add a comment to your support ticket containing a link for the recording.
- You’ll see a confirmation message that the recording was sent to us.